Good Fighting Games?

Was up at my friends recently playing Tekken Tag 2 and it's one of the first fighting games i've tried in a long long time and i love it, so i picked it up and now i kinda want try to some others, any fighting game fans in that could make a suggestion or two?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You could try Virtua Fighter 5. That is a great game.

How long has that been about? Cheap to pick up?

[quote user="ILOVEBAY0n37T4"]

You could try Virtua Fighter 5. That is a great game.

[/quote]

You beat me to it. I think VF 5 is the best fighting game this gen. Virtua Fighter is an awesome series except VF 3. The new MK is really good. I still have fun with Kombat Kollection (MK 1,2 and 3) for the arcade. I think it's only 800msp, but well worth it. I was just playing MK 1and 2 online the other day and surprisingly I didn't have any problems finding ranked matches. 

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Soulcalibur V is awesome. I highly recommend Dead or Alive 5 if you have friends to play it with offline.

"Dead Or Alive 5" is the most technically accomplished fighter on the 360.

It's a very approachable offering this time around also.  Great fun for beginners and seasoned vets alike.

Online is excellent for the 360 version.  If I remember right I think Bursty has it for the PS 3.

Az

Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition

I really enjoyed both Soul Calibur 5 and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. Virtua Fighter 2, Marvel vs Capcom 2, and Street Fighter III are also great. As are the recommendations of those that have posted before me on this thread.

I liked Ninja Gaiden that was pretty good.

Yeah Dead or Alive 5 is pretty good. Virtua Fighter 5 is like 5 bucks at gamestop or you can get Virtua Fighter Final showdown on xbla for 15 bucks. There's other fighters out there such as Guilty Gear and Blaz Blue but those require some serious practicing and they play nothing like Tekken or Dead or alive games.

I have always been a huge fan of dead or alive... I understand that the latest one was kind of a disappointment... Specially after waiting 7years... But nevertheless great solid fighting game with strong mechanics