Good family games

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for good family games to play online.  We have several pre teen cousins who live in different states who would like to play together, but I don't know what games would be good.  I tried looking at the games listed on the Xbox site, but I can't narrow it down to games that can be played online.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Ok guys correct me if I wrong.  Uno, the hasibro family game night series, toy soldiers (2 player online) and I think minecraft.

Go to gamestop and enter the title of game you looking at. Then read the product details.

there is as well an excellent game, quite old now but still fun: lego star wars complete saga. the next ones unfortunatly won´t allow coop online. but you will have fun. also viva pinata series (the 3 games are fun)

That's tough too because you have to think of what games the different families allow, and what interest they have.  The board games like Hasbro and all are an excellent suggestion though.  I know my kids love Castle Crashers, which is a 4 player side scroller on the arcade, but it does have cartoon blood.  

Lego Lord of the Rings is a fun co-op game that you can play.  I believe it is a 4 player co-op game that you can play online so give that one a try.  Pretty much all Lego themed video games are family friendly, currently these Lego franchises are available: Star Wars, Batman, Harry Potter, LOTR, etc.

Toy Story 3 is an excellent game for kids. I actually found it quite fun myself.

You can not play Family Game Night online anymore.  Not supported . . :(  boooo!  Minecraft would be excellent.  Cheaper arcade versions Castle Miner and Castle Miner Z are also great.  If you have Kinnect, Kinnect adventures if fun, as well as Kinnect Sports.  Check out the arcade section.  There are tons of fun games there, like Trials Evolution, Doritos Crash Course and LOTS more!!  The Lego series are all good too.