Good buy on XBL 12 month subscription

Looks like Amazon has a pretty good price going for 12 month codes.

$35.99 (US)

amazon.com XBL 12 month card

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Thanks for the share. ^_^

Yup killer deal.  One of these days I plan to buy something from Amazon for sure.  I hear a lot of great feedback about that site.

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

Yup killer deal.  One of these days I plan to buy something from Amazon for sure.  I hear a lot of great feedback about that site.

[/quote]

I was always a brick & mortar buyer. I want to actually see & hold the product before I purchase it. That said, for things that I already know about, I buy from Amazon whenever possible. I haven't purchased a Blu-ray or game from anyone but Amazon in well over a year. I go into supposedly inexpensive stores like Wally-World, and I can't believe how much more things cost there, compared to Amazon. Amazon is quick, easy to deal with & has a much, much larger selection than anyone I can think of. Just a couple of days ago they had the entire Godfather & Lord of the Rings Blu-ray boxed sets for $23 each.

[quote user="OG Pooh"]

[/quote]

I was always a brick & mortar buyer. I want to actually see & hold the product before I purchase it. That said, for things that I already know about, I buy from Amazon whenever possible. I haven't purchased a Blu-ray or game from anyone but Amazon in well over a year. I go into supposedly inexpensive stores like Wally-World, and I can't believe how much more things cost there, compared to Amazon. Amazon is quick, easy to deal with & has a much, much larger selection than anyone I can think of. Just a couple of days ago they had the entire Godfather & Lord of the Rings Blu-ray boxed sets for $23 each.

[/quote]

After your excellent advice about getting an HDTV (I now also own a Sony Bravia and LOVE IT), I will have to really consider purchasing from them.  Dang I would have loved getting the entire LOTR blu ray box set for $23.00!  I am trying to find good deals on blu ray movies.  ANd now it looks like I will need a new PS3 since ours seems to be dying with disk read errors recently.   :(

Awesome! My subscription runs out in April so this couldn't come at a better time. I thanketh thee for yon link.

[quote user="OG Pooh"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

After your excellent advice about getting an HDTV (I now also own a Sony Bravia and LOVE IT), I will have to really consider purchasing from them.  Dang I would have loved getting the entire LOTR blu ray box set for $23.00!  I am trying to find good deals on blu ray movies.  ANd now it looks like I will need a new PS3 since ours seems to be dying with disk read errors recently.   :(

[/quote]

If it's Blu-rays you're interested in, go through blu-ray.com. That site links to Amazon, but it is much easier to locate items & (especially) deals, since they have a few sections that show nothing but specials going on. When you buy through them, it simply adds the item to your Amazon cart. Blu-ray.com also has a PS3 section, since it deals with all things BD.

I'm not sure if I posted in the other thread, but congrats on the Bravia.  I just purchased a new Yamaha Aventage receiver, so I took the opportunity (when my system was all apart) to mount the TV to the wall. I don't know why I waited so long.

I'm switching my game purchases to Amazon as well. After hearing about recieving $10-15 coupons when buying a game it has become a no-brainer. My next new release will be bought from Amazon.

I'm like you Pooh. I like walking into a store and having the actual product in my hands, but Amazon's deals are hard to pass up.

[quote user="OG Pooh"]

[quote user="OG Pooh"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If it's Blu-rays you're interested in, go through blu-ray.com. That site links to Amazon, but it is much easier to locate items & (especially) deals, since they have a few sections that show nothing but specials going on. When you buy through them, it simply adds the item to your Amazon cart. Blu-ray.com also has a PS3 section, since it deals with all things BD.

I'm not sure if I posted in the other thread, but congrats on the Bravia.  I just purchased a new Yamaha Aventage receiver, so I took the opportunity (when my system was all apart) to mount the TV to the wall. I don't know why I waited so long.

[/quote]

I have to say the Bravia engine is one of the very best in both LCD and LED.  I am an owner of a Sony Bravia LED and couldn't ask for a better picture.

-

And great find OP!  I have a card coming to me in the mail. :)

Thank You alot Eezak! I'm definitely getting this now, before it expires. :)

Glad to see online code is available.

Still not worth it,Rather pay Sony for the PSN Plus at least you actually get something from them. IE Free games and DLC.