Good Arcade Games

What do all of you think are some of the "must have" arcade games? Recommendations? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Girl Fight.

The new two arcade games on the marketplace look very interesting. I'll have to try them first and then decide.

-

Well, the pool game is not really THAT interesting, just Pid, personally.

-

Pid: marketplace.xbox.com/.../66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258411289

-

Pool Nation: marketplace.xbox.com/.../66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8025841127a

[quote user="Undeadfire Zero"]

Why are you guys recommending Arcade Games? This thread was posted in July 2011 geniuses.

[/quote]

For others looking for good arcade games?  While I am generally against necroposting, once the thread is up and running again, especially one that originally got as few posts as this one, why not run with it?

Why are you guys recommending Arcade Games? This thread was posted in July 2011 geniuses.

My dad enjoyed Lode Runner and Feeding Frenzy. He has completed both and I'm looking for other similar games that he may like. Any recommendations?

I love Defense Grid!

Luigi, I was on about just "Kami" not anything else, thus far the "God of yourself".

In my opinion some of the best XBLA titles are, ReZ HD, Mark of the Ninja, Dishwasher VS, Toy Soldiers : Cold War and Lumines...

I think it was about 7-8 hours on the first playthrough.  It does have a bunch of unlockables and new game+ which give it replay value.  You will not be able to unlock all the weapons and gadgets in one playthrough.  

These aren't just GOOD XBLA games, these are some of the BEST XBLA games I've played (in no particular order).

• Bastion
  • Dust: An Elysian Tail
  • Iron Brigade (Trenched)
  • Mark of the Ninja
  • Minecraft
  • Orcs Must Die!
  • Outland
  • The Walking Dead
  • Trials Evolution

Two other good games would be Splosion Man (very difficult) and South Park Tower Defense (if you're a fan of South Park and tower defense games).