Golf: Tee It Up and Real Steel issues

Golf: Tee It Up - Bought full game and Desert Course add on. I have e-receipts to confirm. I don't have internet access on the Xbox all the time and when its not connected it reverts the above to trial and the Desert Course is gone. When I reconnect to the internet I have to download them and then I get full versions until its offline again. The Desert Course will not show up regardless of whether its Full version or not or how many time I delete it, system cache, then reboot. Any help on playing what I paid for?

Real Steel - The save game data is always corrupted even with telling it to remove the 'damaged' data. I download the parts (again) I paid real $$$ for and have to buy them (with in game credits) all over again for the very robots that had them originally. Deleted the game, add on parts, save game, system cache, reboot, and redownloaded all. I've started over 3 times now and that is quite enough. Any fixes?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Sorry to hear it.  If you had purchased the game a while ago and have since switched consoles then you should try doing a License Transfer to the new console and then redownload the content (no need to delete it first).  The download will move the game's license to the console you are playing on so that you should be able to access it offline.

support.xbox.com/.../download-content

As for Real Steel, that issue sounds like it may have something to do with the game itself that is corrupting the saves.  If you've already tried deleting the game and redownloading it then your next option would be to contact the developers to see if they have a fix.

www.yukes.co.jp/english

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.