Golden UAV

I was playing Search and Destroy on Mission early and hear that the enemy team has a UAV. I look up and see that the UAV is gold. Anyone else ever seen a golden UAV? I searched and saw only 2 or 3 Youtube videos with golden UAVs. Is this some sort of easter egg?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I just watched a few videos that claim they've discovered a golden UAV.  It's not gold, it's just the way the light reflects off the plane.  Let me guess, you spotted it on the map Mission?

Yes, that's what I sad in my post. When I saw it, I was quite a bit closer than the people in the videos, but I guess it could be just the way the light hits it. It still looked pretty cool, and it would be cool if you unlocked golden kill streaks by getting each one 1000 times.

Don't give IW any ideas. It would be lame on so many levels to see 'iTz l3giiTzzZ sN1p3z' call in a solid gold Osprey Gunner.

"and it would be cool if you unlocked golden kill streaks by getting each one 1000 times. "

That would be awesome!  They could do so many more things like that with the camos and things like that that.  

For instance I'd love to get a golden rpg, of stinger... or a golden helmet on my character! I mean why not!

And why not have like a hundred maps? I mean really, They spend a lot of money making these games, and make way way way more selling them.  Why not have one hundred multiplayer maps? at launch? That would be amazing. you can't tell me they can't do that.  

Then make about 300 spawn points in each map and automatically spawn you as far away from an enemy player possible...wouldn't that work?

[quote user="Goat Juice"]

wouldn't that work?

[/quote]

To every single idea you put forth, no. Just, no.

Gold is so much better than anything else though, yo.

What if I want a black UAV?

could you see kill streak gold id be like oh look a golden pred missile the only thing i seen is a explosion lol

I saw a golden eagle once but it was more of a brown color, I think that may have been the way the light was hitting it tho.

Before we get air support camo, we need secondary camo. Gold RPGs and Stingers = win.

I want some diamond camo. That's a little ridiculous, but don't lie and say it wouldn't look cool.