Golden Lancer And Hammerburst

So ive played more than 1 online game in versus and still the golden lancer and hammerburst wont unlock

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I played 3 matches on 9/26 which was the last day on the event calendar to get them.....but my golden weapons are all still locked. so how are you suppossed to get them?

[quote user="Rusty Lancer"]

If you played gears early you don't get the gold guns

[/quote]

That's not true. I've had the game since yesterday and have both the Golden Lancer and Golden Hammerburst.

So this has to be done after you play a Multi player game - Does it matter the mode you play (Co-op Campain, Horde, Matchmaking)?

[quote user="hacker 1nc MLG"]

just wait

[/quote]it does check your achievements and unlocks once a day...

just wait

The event calendar says play between 9/20 and 9/?? and unlock it? I figured when I'd jump in and finish the match it would pop up an achievement or something letting me know Gold skins are mine. Guess I'll just have to wait some more. Other than that, it's great!

they should be unlocked if you have vet gear, i think... still waiting for delivery 8'(

I didn't play gears early and haven't got them. I was just thinking maybe after the week is over they will be awarded. But what do I know?

I never had the Gold guns in GOW 2 so i am relying on it unlocking from playing at least one game in launch week, but for some reason that isnt happening? i just got the game today so idk whats happening? is it just that the servers havnt updated for evry1 yet or is it just my account that the weapons arent unlocking for?

there was talk that the actual Gears 3 Launch Event hasn't started yet (check on main menu in events calender).