Golden Days?

If there was one game that you could return the online community to the way you remember it, what game would you choose?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

shadowrun.

Either Return To Castle Wolfenstein or Unreal Championship 2003

Return to Castle Wolfenstein

Skyrim.

[quote user="Pyramid Head15"]

shadowrun.

[/quote]

Very much this. The only bad part of Shadowrun is some of the community. They think their private match rules should be law in public matches.

COD4

I wish I could go back to Halo 3's hay day. I didn't give the game much of a chance until it was too late. I miss all of the fun customs too, nothing on reach or 4 reached anywhere close to how 3 was.

BF2MC on the original xbox, when it was alive it was awesome.

-

Rainbow 6 vegas 1, when it was alive it was awesome

-

COD4 around its release, people used weak weapons just to show how good they were, rarely would people camp or do other crap that made the game boring.

I would have to go with the original X-Box day's.....the reason being is i never played any original X-Box games online it was all drunken local co-op craziness...i would love to go back and see what Halo 2,Star Wars:Battlefront,Doom 3 etc. was like with an online community...sadly it wasn't until 2005 when i got the 360 i started online gaming on CoD2 which was still fun...but..

SWBF2 online was terrible. Whenever I played it, there was just a bunch of people running around with rockets.