Gold subscription canceled on PayPal

Hi,

I've canceled my xbox live subscription on PayPal, but i'am still getting billed by yours service (you cannot get money from my paypal account and i'am getting email notifications). How can I cancel this from happening ? Do you do not support cancel messages from PayPal API ?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

So to cancel an xbox live account you need to do it with xbox live because that is who you have the billing agreement with not PayPal. To do this you sign into your account on xbox live select my account, the select my subscriptions then you will see the option to cancel renewal. If that fails you need to call support and they will cancel it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

goto your paypal login in profile money on the bottom  about subscriptions click up date u will see Microsoft active cancel it its a roll over subscription u can change to look for active roll overs hope this might help

Sorry this didn't help.

I have the same issue, I talked to xbox customer service on July 11th and they said they successfully canceled my Gold Subscription and still got billed through paypal today (July 23rd). When I go to my Subscription page on this website, it shows it as inactive. Is it just taking time to be reflected on paypal?

Sorry this didn't help.

Well it sounds like the issue that you maybe having Dizzy might be to do with your billing date. So when you cancel you subscription you may owe for say the month that you are currently on and that is not processed untill your billing date and that's usually later on in the month.If it says your sub is cancelled that that should be your last payment. But if a payment comes out again you might have a second account tied to your credit card. If this is the case you'll need to find this second account to cancel that and Customer support maybe able to help you with that if this is the case.

Sorry this didn't help.