Gold Skins not unlocking?

Anyone else playing matches and not having any Golden Skins unlock?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sorry I'm not having that problem my Gold Skins are working just fine... I got them from the beta.

They said from the 20th-26th anyone who purchased gears of war 3 and played a match will unlock all of the gold color skins as a reward for buying it right away.

didn't unlock for me. Thats one of many unlocks an achievements that didnt unlock for me when they were supposed to

HMMM... maybe they will unlock on the 26th?

hmm maybe.  I didn't get the medal for participating in a calendar event either.  Maybe they turned off the event to fix the glitch that was allowing people to get the Golden Gear suit after playing 5 matches.

Im still having problems getting the "Welcome to the Big Leagues" cheevo, even though I have met the criteria.  Perhaps a title update will fix this.

Im also having a problem with the gold weapon skins.  I completely unlocked the golden retro lancer in Beta but it i cannot select it and I still have not gotten the gold lancer and hammerburst .

Same here! I've been playing but the gold skins havent unlocked?? whats going on xbox?

I thought it was gold for Lancer & Hammer burst playing the first week, gold for shotgun by reaching Veteran in GoW2.

The message came up saying I unlocked them as soon as I started Gears 3.

First week unlocks Golden Lancer and Hammerburst ONLY.