Gold Secondarys

With me being 15th i think it would be cool if treyarch would allow you to purchase camo for your secondary, i mean cmon wouldnt you like to be running about with a gold crossbow or ballistic knifes. Even a gold tomahawk would be amazing but i know thats never gonna happen. Cmon people i wanna hear your thoughts about this stuff, do you think it would be a good idea to have camo secondarys?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

theres a glitch for a gold crossbow, youtube it. i think theres better things they can do with the game than have something as artificial as gold camo's are.

I got all the gold camo for cod 4, but after that it lost its coolness.  I would prefer it if I maxed out a particular weapon lets say you get 200 headshots with a ak-74, then they ship you a real special edition version for your own use.  

[quote user="ADrunkCanadian"]

theres a glitch for a gold crossbow, youtube it. i think theres better things they can do with the game than have something as artificial as gold camo's are.

[/quote] Agreed.

Gold strelas. YES!

[quote user="TAP H2O"]

[quote user="Spud 72"]

Earning gold weapons in CoD4 was worth it, but now the gold camo thing is overplayed imo.

[/quote]

^This and several other camos are better looking IMO

[/quote]

actually i dont mind paying for gold camo on any gun i want, its the playing up to 14th prestige that isnt that worth it.

[/quote]

when i get to 14th prestige i think i may be the only person with a GOLD WA2000 or  GOLD FN Fal

Edit.... King Kong was such a stupid game

[quote user="TAP H2O"]

[quote user="Spud 72"]

Earning gold weapons in CoD4 was worth it, but now the gold camo thing is overplayed imo.

[/quote]

[/quote]

actually i dont mind paying for gold camo on any gun i want, its the playing up to 14th prestige that isnt that worth it.

[quote user="IncumbentFugur"]With me being 15th i think it would be cool if treyarch would allow you to purchase camo for your secondary, i mean cmon wouldnt you like to be running about with a gold crossbow or ballistic knifes. Even a gold tomahawk would be amazing but i know thats never gonna happen. Cmon people i wanna hear your thoughts about this stuff, do you think it would be a good idea to have camo secondarys?

[/quote]"secondaries"

[quote user="Spud 72"]

[/quote]

[quote user="Bazinga79"]

[/quote] Agreed.

[/quote]

such as increasing the time limit for recorded clips on theater mode, if they did that i would play this game more than anything else lol.