gold mvp to unlock superstar cole question

can you get the MVP medals using the AIBOTS as well? I am not the best at multiplayer and dont see me getting 100 mvp medals anytime soon

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

With a bit of practice you will.

You didnt really answer his question. . .

But back to what you were asking, yes you can earn the MVP medal agaisnt bots, you can pretty much earn all medals while fighting the A.I in a private game i believe :)

Didn't really want to answer. I think battling the bots is such a waste of what this game has to offer. I understand there is a bit of a learning curve to it. But if you just stick with it and practice, you won't need to boost with bots. Just saying...

I agree with Jerff Face, just put in the time on versus and you will get there eventually.  Why would you buy Gears if you don't want to really play it?  Bots are there to fill space to even games out till live people take their spot, or for a little practice.  Unlock characters should be a secondary goal that naturally happens by playing the game and having fun.  Once your unlock Superstar Cole you just planning on showing him off to your bot friends???

[quote user="The Billy Zane"]

Once your unlock Superstar Cole you just planning on showing him off to your bot friends???

[/quote]

Jerff Face - I was attempting to be sarcastic but may have miss typed. If you unlock everything through boosting, you still won't really learn how to play the game.  If all you play against is bots [your bot friends], real MP will be a rude awakening when they show up with their boosted character skins.

I actually prefer horde mode with a group of friends and Cole has always been my favorite character. the competetive multiplayer is not that important to me at this point. I played beta and got the unlocks for it without boosting within the 1st week but the gold MVP (being top scorer 100 times) to unlock seems like it would take a while for someone who doesnt play daily. I am impatient and dont wanna take forever to unlock him

i rarely can get awards in MP like the MVP award. it seems people don't die when i shot them, but i die when they shoot me. so using bots for certain unlocks is good for players like me and tylerdurdn71.

get at me for some real gaming nigs

i read online you only need 60, is this true?