Gold gun codes tonight at 8pm from epic!

Epic is releasing a limited amount of codes at 8pm tonight so put yourself on the list, don't say I never did anything for you! 

Click Here Click Here

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The link you posted doesn't work. Is this fake or is it over already?

w/e ***.com is was blocked by xbox forums it probably wasn't good

I doubt it. I know if you use the hashtag #GearsWeekend on twitter, they are picking random winners for Cole plushies and avatar lancers. Also, if you make a suggestion for the Comic Con XP event, you may win a prize pack that includes Gears 2 Gold Weapons, a Cole Plushie, and an Xbox LIVE Lancer avatar item. But it's not likely that you will win.

forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php

I bet he was talking about this. But it was at 5:30 pm eastern.

"Join Epic Games Executive Producer Rod Fergusson on Friday, July 15th at 5:30 p.m. Eastern for an hour long Q & A live stream about Gears of War 3.  We’re collecting  questions in advance and one lucky fan who posts a question will be randomly chosen to win a pair of Gears 2 Gold Weapons.  Post your Gears 3 questions in the comments for a chance to win.

To watch the live stream, visit the Epic Games Justin.tv page Friday, July 15th at 5:30 p.m. Eastern. We’ll announce the Gold Weapons winner at the end of the broadcast."

http://epicgames.com/community/2011/07/715-gears-3-q-a-stream-win-gold-weapons/

Well this was completely random.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I got my gold-plated retro lancer LEGIT through the beta...thats all i need!

[quote user="x4stringfiendx"]

I got my gold-plated retro lancer LEGIT through the beta...thats all i need!

[/quote]

This is the gold lancer and hammerburst, witch you can only get in 3, if you had them in 2.

your dumb,even if you dont have a gold weapon in 2 you can still get the gold retro lancer from the gow3 beta, learn what your talking about before you post stuff

I think there actually is a difference between gold-plated and gold.

You get the gold-plated RETRO lancer from the beta, gold REGULAR lancer for having it in Gears 2.

[quote user="Chosen Gear"]

your dumb,even if you dont have a gold weapon in 2 you can still get the gold retro lancer from the gow3 beta, learn what your talking about before you post stuff

[/quote]

If you are talking to me? You need to learn what you are talking about. I didn't say retro, just the regular golden lancer and hammerburs, you must have them in gears 2 to get them in gears 3. Not the retro one.