gold for $1

I dont understand how xbox posted gold for $1, when it doesn't even show up on EVERYONE's console. I have 3 people in the same city within blocks of me that have gold right now and can see the Gold for $1. I have a silver membership because I haven't been able to play much lately. I can't see but yet my friend can come over here recover his gamertag on my console and login and see it. I thought they stated that Gold for $1 was for silver members also WTF. There has to be some way for you people on the phone to be able to process this for me but are too lazy. This is one reason why I probably won't come back to live now because of dumb *** like this.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Promotions are different for every user. They are selected based on region, age, current subscription, and a number of other factors. Sorry for any confusion this has caused.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

ya too bad me and my cousin live within 3 blocks. Too bad it said it was for silver and current gold members. Too bad even the phone reps said I should of been able to see it but the xbox dashboard is A POS. This is why everyone is getting fed up with xbox live. Even though PSN just got hacked. I guarantee they have more members then Xbox Live. This is just one more thing that made me switch to PS3 because MS is money hungry

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.