Gold Camo

To unlock a gold camo do you need to do all the challenges for that weapon?

or do you just rank up by kills?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think all the challenges must be completed.  I'm stuck at lvl 30 for my M4A1.  Good luck!

You don't need to complete challenges, but they'll help you level up your gun faster.

-

Level 30-31 takes 89,300 XP.

oh I see cool thanks for the info

yep just get to level 31 but yeah it takes forever to go from 30-31.  i've only done it on one gun so far.

I hate how they made it extremely easy to get Gold camo. It is not even worth it now. My little brother has like 4 gold guns and he is not even level 60 yet.

its far from easy, once you hit level 30 it's like you barely get any xp unless you complete the weapon challenges

Be careful of what you say in this thread.  Political correctness is a mutating virus.

[quote user="Wh1t35hadow"]

I hate how they made it extremely easy to get Gold camo. It is not even worth it now. My little brother has like 4 gold guns and he is not even level 60 yet.

[/quote] one less reason to BOOST or HACK for it huh ;P

I think I need to complete some of the challenges. I'm at Level 30 with my M4 and like someone else stated, It's hard as heck to get points for 'em.

[quote user="ShadowMonkey757"]

its far from easy, once you hit level 30 it's like you barely get any xp unless you complete the weapon challenges

[/quote]

As bad as my 11 year old bro is at CoD. I would have to stick with my last reply...It is VERY EASY to get gold camo in this game.

[quote user="RhinoBlizzard"]

[quote user="Wh1t35hadow"]

[/quote] one less reason to BOOST or HACK for it huh ;P

[/quote]

Good point sir!