Going Prone

I played the beta and enjoyed it (one of the few that did) .  Im just not sure about the addition of prone.

I can see many campers/wookies using this on the bigger maps and it getting a little frustrating for

objective players. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

oh yeah.....NOT having prone did a great job of slowing them down

true true....but surely giving them the added bonus of prone will only increase their numbers and make them harder to kill from a distance?

I don't know man.....i used to play alot of BF2 which had prone, but snipers were a much bigger problem in the Bad Company spinoffs

-

I don't think prone is the problem....the game will still have too many snipers either way.....but atleast the objective players stand a better chance if they can take cover better closer to said objectives...i.e. hitting the deck and making a smaller target of themselves

I'm a ground thumpin, ground humpin noob then.

-

Look out for those snakes in the grass. They slither into the most unsuspecting places.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I haven't seen anything about mortar strike in the game. This is another thing that majorly caused camping and I'm glad it's gone. Half the time I got killed by a mortar strike it was from a wookie sitting in it's spawn dropping them every time it reset.

[quote user="Ronin6337"]

Correct me if I'm wrong but I haven't seen anything about mortar strike in the game. This is another thing that majorly caused camping and I'm glad it's gone. Half the time I got killed by a mortar strike it was from a wookie sitting in it's spawn dropping them every time it reset.

[/quote]

No, mortar strikes won't be in BF3....until you unlock it.

-

hehehe

according to this weapon list...60mm mortars are in the game

csnation.net/showthread.php

Why do you guys say putting prone in? They are BRINGING IT BACK! I didn't mind not having prone in the BC series, but I would have liked it and there were numerous situations where I could have used it. Plus, it's more realistic and it never should have been taken out in the first place.

Taking prone out of the game was the worst thing they ever did , it should have always been there . The thing about campers is they camp , if they get you one time your unlucky but if they get you again from the same place your just plain bad ;0)

So what did everyone do in Battlefield before they took prone out? I accepted it for what it was..... just part of the game. I'll treat it just like that again on Tuesday. Welcome back prone.