Going for Nuclear

So whats the easiest way to get this?My plan is Ground War,Loadstar,K9 and Swarm.Camp my *** off with an LMG with a Target Finder for the 15 kills for the Loadstar,Then go and hide somewhere and let the Streaks do the rest.Who's got this?How did you do it?I'm only an average CoD player,I go pos mostly with a good connection,When i'm not getting comped or playing with American guys.Want this card though!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I thought for Nuclear, you could only use weapons to get the 30 kills? Hell, I'm not sure. I've only gotten two, but they were both from Demolition. One on Standoff and one on Hijacked. One I got playing with one other person and the other I got playing with a full party. I run Flak Jacket, toughness, and tac mask for most of my classes. I'd recommend trying to get it using an AR. It's really a combination of choosing the right class, your awareness, you having a decent team, and the opposing team having a crappy one. Good luck!

Like Jag said. I have never got a Nuclear (came close on a few occasions) but Sharpshooter is where it's at.. Just be wary of the map, the time till weapon swaps and other things.

^^True, itll take some camping, unless you just beast.

[quote user="II EYEBALL2 II"]I'm only an average CoD player[/quote]Well there is your problem. It's called a challenge after all, not everyone should be able to get it.

Dayum!Just weapon kills.Sheet!Cheers for the good advice though,Think i'll just need to get lucky,I think i've only ever had like 18 or so kills without dying.

There are a few streamers on Twitch that will always play with viewers.  They'll run full teams in Ground War with VSAT's, UAV's, dogs, etc.  It's a little unfair when they stack good players in a lobby like that, but hey, give it a try.  If not streamers, try a few forums and gather a full Ground War team.

Just play and if you're good and have fast reflexes as well as good anticipation you'll get it. I personally have never gotten it but I don't think it matters. It is not an indicator of skill IMHO .

Well if you really did that then you would have the nuclear killer as well as nuked out title. Are you sure you weren't playing a bot match?

Easiest method eh. Alright. Tac-insert boosting

Nice YT channel NewFoundRemedy.  I was surprised you didn't mention the hole in the hot tub on Hijacked, the one you can throw a grenade down, or does everybody already know that?  LOL