GOD MODE CHEATS

WHY IS IT WE PAY 2 USE XBOX LIVE AND THERE ARE CHEATS FLYING AROUND THAT WONT DIE ON COD WORLD @ WAR.WHY IS IT XBOX ARE NOT ON TOP OF THIS..??? WORLD @ WAR IS PRETY MUCH USELESS NOW,THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON 4 WEEKS..WASTE OF MONEY.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

File a complaint on the users you see using these glitches.  Xbox have been banning accounts for much more than 4 weeks, and on all games, not just COD:WAW, based on valid complaints made by users such as yourself.  Just know the suspension will NOT be instant, and will only be issued after an investigation.

How to File a Complaint

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

yes but whats the point of that when thay just come back online & do it again when the suspention is up or thay create a 2nd account & if thay get console banned thay just go out & buy another xbox. Thay shopuld bann there IP address in my opinion or atleast find someway that will teach them not to cheat. The way I see it anyone who relys on cheats glitchs mods or hacking games/scores should never be alowed a computer to begin with thay give true hardcore gamers like myself a bad name because even the people that are actually good at games get accused of cheating because of the useless pathetic hackers that lack both morals & skills.

Sorry this didn't help.

Modding is a straight permaban hence it'll cost £40 for a year's subscription and a good £200 for a new console if it comes to that. If a hit to the wallet like that doesn't stop them then nothing will and is probably the only way forward. Banning IP addresses is extremely easy to get around too, switch your router on & off again and you're back on XBL.

Sorry this didn't help.

yes but like I said thay could find a more pemanent way to bann them, it's not hard for some hacker to go out & buy a 2ndhand console & start again. I've known people on live that have done it. I've filed copmplaints aginst the fiends/exfriends thay have resorted to hacking GS the one guy I know (he's not on my friends ist anymore) I told him that I filed a complaint against him for glitching lvl 100 on gears of war 2. I have no time for cheats thay give hardcore gamers like me a bad name.

Sorry this didn't help.

For your average garden hacker (ie the kind who post in account suspensions) the hit to the wallet is a really big deterrent from doing it again once they've been banned. Seriously go look in that forum they beg and will say anything to get their accounts back. We had one person metaphorically stab another hacker in the back by posting his e-mail address before the forum changed over, that's the depths they'll sink too.  Hardcore hackers are going to do it regardless and sooner or later they're going to run out of money and they'll be unable to get back on the service.

Sorry this didn't help.

yeah but for the hardcore hackers & glithers like the guy I removed they have more money than sence what can be done about them because I've spoken to a fair few that have acually been proud of the number of suspentions & console banns they have had. 1 guy that I spoke to through my ex fiend was even placed on the top 10 cheats on xbox live in the US he was rank 5 i believe. The thing that annoyed me most was the arrogant P**k was actually proud of it hackers make me sick people like that make me wish we could still put people in the stocks & launch whatever the hell we want at them in are rage  *evil thoughts* ok it's past

Sorry this didn't help.

There are few "hardcore" hackers playing xbox. With those just tell everyone to leave the match. Hacking isn't fun if no one is watching/mad. With all the noobs who suck and need to cheat they aren't going to just go out and buy another xbox to hack again.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="onamission7979"]

yes but whats the point of that when thay just come back online & do it again when the suspention is up or thay create a 2nd account & if thay get console banned thay just go out & buy another xbox. Thay shopuld bann there IP address in my opinion or atleast find someway that will teach them not to cheat. The way I see it anyone who relys on cheats glitchs mods or hacking games/scores should never be alowed a computer to begin with thay give true hardcore gamers like myself a bad name because even the people that are actually good at games get accused of cheating because of the useless pathetic hackers that lack both morals & skills.

[/quote]Yes, they can create a second account or buy another console if they get console banned, but there is a problem in that.  It costs money.  If their account is banned, everything they have ever purchased on that account (DLC, Avatar gear, Map Packs, Gold subs, Zune videos, etc) will be taken from them.  If they are console banned, that's HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS worth of console they have to buy.  Would you be willing to give that up?

The problem with IP banning is how easy it is to circumnavigate by resetting the router. 

Teaching them not to cheat?  How dumb are these modders that they don't learn after losing their access to Xbox Live (and the DLC on the account), or getting console bans?

Really, it's up to the devs to block the cheater ability to cheat.  If they fail in doing that, then they aren't doing their jobs properly.  As a self-proclaimed "hardcore" gamer (I hate the word "hardcore" BTW) you should ask yourself why you want to play a game that allows cheaters. 

Sorry this didn't help.