God Modders on Call of Duty: World at War

I have encountered God Modders on Call of Duty: World at War. It's ridiculous. A box appears in the upper left hand corner when I go into a live match showing someone's gamertag repeatedly. These God Modders, they fly across the maps and never get killed. It's impossible to win, and makes the game no fun.

I've stopped playing my World at War game, because every match I got to on Xbox Live has these God Modders. It's extremely aggrivating. I don't even play my Call of Duty: Black Ops anymore in fear of the same thing happening. I'm stuck with my other games, which are enjoyable, but my favorite game is World at War. Now that the God Modders have taken over, it's no fun anymore.

Could someone please get these God Modders banned from Xbox Live? I want to be able to play a fair game on Call of Duty: World at War again. Not this cheap-quantum singularity God Modder's game.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

File a complaint > set to avoid > start playing Black Ops > job done

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Tell me about it!.. I couldn't believe it after months of neglecting Worl At War I've been playing it recently and couldn't believe my eyes to see players flying everywhere and invulnerable as well.

Slake is right with the 'avoid player' thing, eventially if you keep doing that whenever you see one you'll have normal games again. I've been setting them to avoid under the guise of player communication 'disruptive voice' because of all the youtube links that they are somehow getting onto the screen.

But something to do before avoiding is 'File Complaint' reason being 'System Tampering' to try and make xbox aware of them.

I've been making it my quest to do that each time I see some flying douchebag.

Dan.

Sorry this didn't help.

Avoiding doesn't last very long sometimes. I've ran into many people I've previously avoided before (which I also go another extra step and mute so that if I do run into them again, they're marked and I can leave before I'm forced to play with them again), and once they're in a game with you again, the system seems to wipe the fact that there was an avoidance there, because I'll have to submit a whole new review. Complaint filing should be improved, too, perhaps with a reply message at the very least explaining what happened as a result. When people go as far as putting their modded online games on YouTube, showing their own gamertag and all, yet nothing happens to them when complaints are filed, it gets really annoying.

Sorry this didn't help.

Go look in accounts suspensions for a whole load of nothing being done. While I'm here I'll also point out avoiding players does not guarantee you'll never play that person again. As stated in the player review section it only lessens your chances.

Sorry this didn't help.

I agree this is making me so angry

Sorry this didn't help.