God Battlefield 3 is awful

So I decided to go ahead and give it a shot because Gamestop is giving you $59 trade in credit if you trade it back for MW3 so I had nothing to lose. So far this game is as bad as I expected. The patch hasn't fixed the glitches at all and the game is no fun at all. The way things are going I'll definately be trading it in early next month.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You need more people.

I'm assuming you have it on PS3, but what exactly is still present post patch? I'm still on the fence and if its just blatantly still bleh I can divert the funds to Revelations.

No I have it for 360. It just hasn't shown up on my GT for some reason but you can add me and see what I'm playing if you don't believe me. And pretty much all the problems are still there. The visuals are ugly, the framerate is bad, bodies popping up and disappearing that are not actually there.

I believe you I see it when I click on your GT. Did you install the texture pack? I would have thought they would have addressed the glitches with the sinking into the world and all. I get the felling this may have been a rushed patch just to make it playable.

Can't cause I only have a 4gb 360. It won't let you install it on a usb either. I shouldn't have to spend $100 extra to improve textures if it even really helps.

Ah I completely understand, If I hadn't just upgraded I'd be in the same boat.

I guarantee I'll play it later this evening and love every second of it. You have been playing it for an hour or two? How can you even have a valid opinion on it? Give it some time.

[quote user="Manhandler"]

I guarantee I'll play it later this evening and love every second of it. You have been playing it for an hour or two? How can you even have a valid opinion on it? Give it some time.

[/quote]The OP has the 4GB Slim, so he can't install the texture pack. I imagine that's a bit of a bummer.

[quote user="CND AAA Beef"]

The OP has the 4GB Slim, so he can't install the texture pack. I imagine that's a bit of a bummer.

[/quote]The texture pack is only 1.5gb. You don't need to install the disks if you don't want to. You can fit that on a basic slim.

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

[quote user="CND AAA Beef"]

The OP has the 4GB Slim, so he can't install the texture pack. I imagine that's a bit of a bummer.

[/quote]The texture pack is only 1.5gb. You don't need to install the disks if you don't want to. You can fit that on a basic slim.

[/quote]For some reason, the pack won't install to the 4GB flash drive. Someone tried it on the BF3 forums and said that it wouldn't install unless it was to a hard drive.