Gnasher Shotgun Overpowered ?!?1

Is it me or can you down people in multiplayer online from 50 feet away with the gnasher shotgun ?!?!

My complaint is that i have a lancer ( With Active Reload I Might Add ) and i shoot someone at a distance that i would have to roll at least twice to get to and they are downing me with a shotgun from that distance !!! Now i know the shotgun isnt supposed to be that powerful because in campaign it takes usually more than one shot to kill the enemy even on the easiest setting, is it just randomly powerful or modding. Gears 3 is supposed to have dedicated servers so it cant be lag.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yep, gnasher range is pretty far

I doubt its modding. I think the Gnasher is just way to powerful in the hands of the right user

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

I doubt its modding. I think the Gnasher is just way to powerful in the hands of the right user

[/quote]

I agree to that.

The gnasher is fine it's the sawed off that I have questions about. Maybe it's just me but it feel like it has a farther distance then the beta... I’d say about a foot or two?

Stay away from the Sawed off... You can usaully tell when someone is running at you to back the F up and fire from a distance

Oh yeah I can tell when some one has the sawed off no problem. They are rushing you or just standing there waiting for some one to rush them. For example last night I was blown to bites by some guy that was at the bottom of stairs and I was at the top. I believe the map was Passover but there was a good amount of distance between us. Anyway I guess I need to be more careful...

I think I'm getting more Lancer kills in this game.  Everything seems a  it more powerful though.

The Retro is over powered. If you know how to use it that is. I freakin love it.

I dont mind the range.

I agree with Elite... I think they bumped up the power just a wee bit.