Gnasher OP Range?

Is it just me of the Range is aweful distant... I Was on Mercy and Near the steps where the One shot Spawns and the guy was hiding behind the Cover and i was below steps and than like a foot before it and i got killed by the gnasher.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I keep getting killed by that dam gun. Half the time it's because I stand there unloading on the guy realizing I just can't acceptt the range it has.

"Ive found that I can be downed at a distance not greater than 2 rolls away which takes 3 shots".

Wow.

That's a little extreme.

[quote user="Brianw5"]

the gnasher is definitely op. it works no matter how far away you are, which doesnt make sense since its a shot gun, and no matter how far you are, 3 shots your dead.

[/quote]lol. 

the gnasher is definitely op. it works no matter how far away you are, which doesnt make sense since its a shot gun, and no matter how far you are, 3 shots your dead.

Idk i think 3 1 while Rolling Toward him than me trying to Roll out... Not Really Sure but it felt the Range was pretty long

The Gnasher does have a great range on it. But how many times did he shoot you? Ive found that I can be downed at a distance not greater than 2 rolls away which takes 3 shots.