Glitches, ISO, Cheats, Hacks, Tampering, Ect

I DEMAND YOU XBOX TO DO SOMETHING WITH THE FREAKING GAMERTAG, [MOD EDIT] THAT SOB IS HACKING BECAUSE HE KEEPS KILLING ME IN FRIENDLY ROAM AND I AM TIRED OF THIS FREAKING BS FROM YOUR XBOX COMAPANY, IT SEEMS THAT HE HAS BEEN A XBL MEMBER FOR 4 FREAKING YEARS BUT YET YOU ALL LET HIM THAT SOB SLIDE THAT LONG, THAT IS SAD ABOUT THIS COMPANY. YOU XBOX GREEDY **** NEED TO BE MORE CONCERN WITH PEOPLE RATHER THAN THE FREAKING TELEPHONES, TWEETER BECAUSE I AM NOT GETTING JACK FROM THE TWO. I CALLED AND CALLED BUT IT SEEMS LIKE IF THERE IS NO WAY IN HECK TO GET IN TOUCH WITH A FREAKING REAL PERSON AND NOT THE FREAKING ANSWERING MACHINE. DO THE FELLOWING, QUIT BEING GREEDY [MOD EDIT] AND HELP SOMEONE. The [MOD EDIT] gamertag is [MOD EDIT]AND HIS YOUTUBE IS [MOD EDIT]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I REPEAT, HELP PEOPLE WITH REAL SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you do know calling out people is a no no.

[quote user="Jasperrdm"]

you do know calling out people is a no no.

[/quote]if calling out people is a no no,............then why did you just do the same thing???

Name and shaming a gamertag is a forums violation is what he meant.

Wouldnt it be better for XBOX to ban these idiots so then we wouldnt have to name and shame any1? I mean there are known hackers that have been ruining this game for months now. Everyday after pre-school gets out these cheating losers ruin our games while XBOX just takes our $60 sub fees and does nothing. Seems like most of thier moderating goes on in FIFA games judging by the bans in the suspension forums. Is EA paying to support MS's PET team? I dont see any1 gettin banned from this game.

(Sunset in HD) is a hack!! Jellyfish comes in free roam invinceable and when called out he freezes your game. This type of play is cowardis and shouldn't be excepted. STOP THE HACKERS!! Their just B!tches that can't play or handle to lose. XXXXthem out!!

's disgusting to see how the cheaters take advantage of iso xbox mod and does nothing, why do not they ban? all these cheats are manipulated and xbox console does nothing, the reason is very simple one is banned a customer less and less customers less money so the players we have to screw us clean and keep quiet.

In the next generation consoles not think xbox invest my money, because the support is crap I prefer to go to other places where there is no charge

this game is so old who even cares???

who cares who is old, have continued to sell packages. is a shame and always with rockstar games with others about

I lold, funniest ragiest post ever +1