Glitched Achievements?

What are glitched achievements? I get the general meaning of the term, but apparently people look at my achievements and said I must have glitched Resident Evil 5? I got all of them fair and square, and I don't even know how to glitch achievements. Could someone please explain what I'm being accused of?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

They are implying that you took advantage of glitches, hacks, mods, or cheats to earn them. If you didn't then don't worry about it. Just move on and ignore them.

I'd assume that they are saying it because there are no date stamps on a majority of the achievements you've earned for that game.  That happens when you play the game offline.  Like Dante said, I wouldn't worry about it if you haven't done anything wrong.

I also want to note that if you DID do something wrong, Microsoft knows you did it and you'd have your gamer score erased due to cheating. So if you haven't had it happen by now, you obviously didn't do anything wrong.

That may be giving MS a little too much credit.  

[quote user="DanteSparda504"]

I also want to note that if you DID do something wrong, Microsoft knows you did it and you'd have your gamer score erased due to cheating. So if you haven't had it happen by now, you obviously didn't do anything wrong.

[/quote]Not necessarily. It could just mean that no one has reported him yet.

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

[quote user="DanteSparda504"]

[/quote]Not necessarily. It could just mean that no one has reported him yet.

[/quote] I'm betting if people took the time to check out his recent games to see how many achievements he has for a certain game I am willing to bet that they took the time to throw a few complaints at him as well. At the Op for you sake I hope you meant that you did nothing wrong because if you did............. the all knowing XBLPET suicide Squad  will get ya lol.

[quote user="BulletsAlwaysWn"]

I'm betting if people took the time to check out his recent games to see how many achievements he has for a certain game I am willing to bet that they took the time to throw a few complaints at him as well. At the Op for you sake I hope you meant that you did nothing wrong because if you did............. the all knowing XBLPET suicide Squad  will get ya lol.

[/quote]Not at all. I threaten to report people all the time. Especially here on the forums. It's not about actually getting them in trouble. It's more about making them sweat and worry. I get a large amount of satisfaction when someone sends me a private message me a week later and says "HA!! It's been a week and my account was never banned after all!" My response to them always is "lol I never reported you. But still, you sat there with a pit in your stomach for 7 days straight, checking back and checking back to make sure you weren't banned yet. And with that, I win"