glitch on firing range outside of the map?

i went on a private match just by yself on firing range and i could get under the map fly miles above it

under the sea etc etc..just wondered if thats a glitch or not.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I would quite confidently say yes.

"Happy Drinking"

jeez man i was miles above it..theres a runway just outside the playing area with 3 or 4 jets on i could get to..and the sea is completely underneath the map..something to do if your bored..but have to admit when your half a mile above the map..looks nothing to it at all..no imagination.

Reported.

Look this sounds cool, are you mentioning this so it gets fixed?  Otherwise you may want to keep this exploit to yourself.

[quote user="MaTtKs"]

Reported.

[/quote]el my a off

"Happy Drinking"

oh dear im reported what shall i ever do lol..it was a private game i was just on it by myself ..some people..honestly...i just walked forward nad bumped into a rock or something by mistake..i went through the rock straight on then i did some messing about with the controller and i got anywhere i wanted to get.

Have fun with it!  Its a private match, plus I think activision is a little too busy banning and re-banning all those hackers in older cod titles anyways, they don't realize that they just start new accounts or get mommy to buy them a new modded xbox.  Heck I have at least 3 xbox consoles around the house, plus most of the ones getting banned are the ones who were victims of landing in a modded lobby anywayz.  This is what happens with a failed gaming system!

I might try this just for a laugh, also, i've never played zombies

[quote user="orion796"]

oh dear im reported what shall i ever do lol..it was a private game i was just on it by myself ..some people..honestly...i just walked forward nad bumped into a rock or something by mistake..i went through the rock straight on then i did some messing about with the controller and i got anywhere i wanted to get.

[/quote]

It was a joke.  And it was in a private match.  No harm no foul.  Just dont bring it into an online match.

"Happy Drinking"

[quote user="DOTx SubZero"]

Have fun with it!  Its a private match, plus I think activision is a little too busy banning and re-banning all those hackers in older cod titles anyways, they don't realize that they just start new accounts or get mommy to buy them a new modded xbox.  Heck I have at least 3 xbox consoles around the house, plus most of the ones getting banned are the ones who were victims of landing in a modded lobby anywayz.  This is what happens with a failed gaming system!

[/quote]

What if I told you that any console you play on is tied to an account/IP address/etc?  What if I told you that much work goes into ensuring nobody that accidentally gets into a modded lobby is banned, and only those who have shown repeated voluntary participation suffer the consequences?

What say you, DOTx SubZero?  This is what happens when you assume.