Gliched achievement on gamertag

Recently i have completed geoDefense on wp7. when the last achievements popped up I backed out to the in-game menu and viewed all my achievements. it shows that i have 200/200g. When i backed out the game completely and viewed my achievements in the windows phone Xbox live hub, it only shows that I have 185/200g and 15/16 achievements unlocked. so I clicked on the game to see which achievement im missing but its showing that I have already unlocked them all. I have clicked on the sync button numerous of times but it still hasn't changed. I have also viewed my gamertag on my xbox and on xbox.com and its showing that i only have 185g

I have tried recovering my gamertag several times on my xbox and also factory restored my phone.

I have also tried deleting and re-downloading the game and I have completed it again for the third time now but I'm still having the problem.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

hi, you seem to be looking at 'geoDefense Swarm' that's the sequel I brought could you please check out the original  'geoDefense'. thanks in advance.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Mulligan,

We don't have a way to force gamerscore updates or to delete the game from your profile.

One thing you may want to try that I have heard work for people before is to earn the achievements while offline. This can sometimes help the system to repopulate when you reconnect and properly show the achievements.

Please let us know how that works for you. 

Sorry this didn't help.

Yeah I have tried that method, But it still doesn't want update, its not showing correctly on my device or my Xbox so I doubt its just a website issue. it only shows 200/200g in the actual game it self not in the Xbox live app.

Do you know if there's anything support could do for me like force updating it? Or maybe just deleting it off my gamertag so I can try it again?

I have tried talking to support on the web chat and all she kept telling me was send a message to game developer, Which honestly doesn't help me because the fault is in my gamertag not the game.

Sorry this didn't help.

To have a better understanding of my issue if you could click on the link for my played games. if you scroll down you will notice that I have all the achievements for the game but it hasn't synced the totals (185g/200 15/16 acheivements)

Direct Link: live.xbox.com/.../Details MulligaN I

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi I MulligaN I. Looking at your account, it actually only shows you have unlocked 9/16 achievements. At this point, I would suggest trying to re-earn them. Make sure you are connected to Xbox Live when you do so.

Let us know how that goes, or if you have anymore questions.

Sorry this didn't help.

Whoops, yep, you are correct. That is odd.. It shows them all unlocked, but doesn't at the same time. O.o

It appears this is a known issue. Have you earned another achievement in any other game since this has happened? We have seen this work for some.

Since it is showing correct on your device, I am thinking it is just a website issue. (We have been having some site hiccups recently) 

Sorry this didn't help.