Give up on these forums

Now you might be thinking right off the bat "You havent played either MW3 or BF3 so wtf are you doing here?"

Well, its true, i havent played either game yet because i was still unsure over the past few weeks of which i would honestly pick over (picking both is not a valid option for me). I wanted to see and talk to people about each game, after a week or so after initial release, and its pros and cons. 

But from what i've seen from legit video reviews on youtube, ignoring about 90% of the posts (if not more) on here for threads that seemed reasonably objective, and from the online reviews......i just kind of give up trying to look for 2nd/3rd opinions because frankly the majority of the online community just cant seem to do it....why? Fights break out between fanboys, dispute of ratings, some of the professional online reviewers intentions are for money and could care less about the game, nit pickers, nay sayers just for the sake of it,....it goes on.

Now i wasn't expecting the online community for this or any other game to just mature over night for this game alone, but i was hoping for some decency in responses to the game based on facts, not just personal online disputes over game preferences.

The bottom line, if you're a position similar to mine, just decide for yourself because your just going to waste time like i did trying to find useful information from here or any other online sources.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You're not allowed to think for yourself here OP and I am going to report you for doing so. You free thinkers act like you're allowed to make decisions for yourself without asking first???? We don't think so.

Haha, i agree, i think after the dust settles from the all of the forum wars, people will come to realize that skyrim is nearly here.

This is not a democracy.

But really, sorry about your situation.

Also the professional reviews aren't that bad.

What they say is there, they don't leave anything out.

Yeah, you should give up on them actually.  For the first couple weeks it will be COD vs BF and everyone who "hates the game" complaining, but will still be #1 on their recent playlist.  After a while it will go back to actual gameplay discussion (flaws included) and just the occasional obnoxious troll who still hates the game, but refuses to remove it from his XBOX.  

[quote user="October Guard"]

[quote user="Spud 72"]

Yeah, you should give up on them actually.  For the first couple weeks it will be COD vs BF and everyone who "hates the game" complaining, but will still be #1 on their recent playlist.  After a while it will go back to actual gameplay discussion (flaws included) and just the occasional obnoxious troll who still hates the game, but refuses to remove it from his XBOX.  

[/quote]Seems like a familiar cycle, doesn't it?

[/quote]

yep, every year around this time.  

[/quote]Just waiting for complaints about spawns, the spawn system itself, overpowered weapons/perks/killstreaks and sniperfrog to make their usual rounds as well.

@Spud 72 Well, i'll go down as a martyr as....a free thinker....Q_Q

@gameshoes3003 Unfortunately, its not....but a man can dream... *sighs*

[quote user="Spud 72"]

[/quote]Seems like a familiar cycle, doesn't it?

[/quote]

yep, every year around this time.  

The forum is essentially flooded by spam.  Give it a week (or a month) before people can behave like civilized people.

[quote user="CrazyIvan316"]

The bottom line, if you're a position similar to mine, just decide for yourself because your just going to waste time like i did trying to find useful information from here or any other online sources.

[/quote]

I have. Neither game for now. I decided on Skyrim in 2 days.

^^Ive been here over three years and I havent seen these "civilized people" you speak of anywhere.