Girl person looking for friends or just people to hang with.

Hello!

I used to play games with my brother online so I can do the Halo games. I mostly have been playing both lef4tdead games and MW3. I am in no way totally awesome at these things or hardcore, but I still get excited for the kill XD 

Looking for laid back gamers girl/guy alike, doesn't bother me. 

Gamer tag grimPANDAmutt 

I don't get to get on the computer much these days, so if any takers, please just add or I'll see ya when I can.

thanks ahead of time! 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sure add me if you  want

don't have much space on my friends list but im always happy to game with new people so shoot me a  message any time I'm on Xbox :)

sure i'll add u :)

awesome =D

and I also wanted to thank all of those who has added me and played Mw3  with me already! XD Live has become a lot funner.

Live is always much funnier with friends or those who do not make the game play, unhappy. lol

Please feel free to add me, I am not on as much as normal due to work and college, but I enjoy the cod games and anything with Zombies.

Hey There! Feel free to add me, I'm sure we'll find something to play :-)

Sure add me if you  want

Yes! Zombies scare the crap out of me but I Love anything movie/game wise with them XD add sent!

You're bio is awesome! added

I have MW3, Left for Dead 1 & 2 and Halo Reach. Feel free to add me :). Have a good time and stay safe everyone!