Girl gamers, please consider reading

hey. wassup? i'm just wondering if there are any girls out there willing to add me. i'm not desperate, and i'm not trying to be, i just have all guys on my friends list, and i thought it'd be a nice change to add some girls. i'm not a perv or anything, and if you don't wanna add, fine. but please consider. i play games like CoD: Black Ops, Brink, Assassin's Creed (mostly Brotherhood), Halo: Reach, etc. Otherwise, enjoy the internet! :P 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You don't find any girls because they are not allowed to put an xbox 360 in the kitchen.

LOL JK.

Why don't you pretend to be a girl, join a girls community, add everyone and then make a girls-only friends list?

It works.

YOU............play brink. :)

I play brink but im not a girl.

Skull , that is a neat idea lol

Yeah although i cant see why you cant have a 360 in the kitchen ??? There are tons of girls over at the place in my sig and they have regular blops sessions with the lads. Feel free to drop in for a look about

even if ur not a girl, i still like that u play brink. :P

I don't think there's anything creepy about wanting to make your friends list a little more diverse.  It just seems the majority of guys are more interesting in sending PM's about their wieners >_>

Hahaha thats funny but true. don't worries there just confused

lollage!

I just might have to look you up...