i love to play and normally was playing with my man and his friends

but i decided i wanted some female friends of my own

to add on my list and play with!

i have

-Gears of War 3

and will be getting

BattleField 3

i will get more games if i find new females who play different games

and introduced me to them. will def buy and play!

so add me or message me if you are a female looking to play!

thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

We got em

I'd recommend you join Gamerchix. They're a girls only group~

Gamerchex??

[quote user="ASSA551N 510BAY"]

Gamerchex??

[/quote]

Yes, GamerChix

Hey I play with several females. Lone Dreamer86 is my girl friend, Spookiegrandma is my mom. We have MW3 Halo and mom has Battlefield 3. We play with a fun mature group of people pretty much daily. So if you want add them as well me but not needed. Just make sure that you tell them I said to add you so they dont think its some random person.

You can add me! Terribabe69 always looking to make some female gamer friends. I have Black Ops and MW3 right now. Will be getting a few more games after the holidays are over.

I have mw3 and gow3 im a mother and a wife i love playing so hit me up anytime. =)

Hey I am a huge gamer! You can always add me. I game with a lot of other girls. Im also in a gaming community called Legit Gamers Elite. Im just looking for some more girls to game with really lol I know what you mean about gaming with a lot of other guys. Also i own a lot of different games too. Maybe you will like to try some of them out.

....I love your mom's gamertag. xD It's probably one of the best ones that I've seen in a while.

@Mrss Zaazous- Also a bit late in replying to this thread and I'm not new to XBL or anything, but I'm a gamer girl so feel free to add me as well. I try to join parties when I can.

I agree with Rusty on that one. lol Your mom's gamertag is awesome. I made my mums and her name is MamaHOTLIPS lol I couldnt help myself. Best part is she games with it too. hahah