Girl Gamer Needs Back Up!

Hi! 

I'm pretty new to xbox (former playstation 4 player I know not cool man) but I'm a girl gamer and I'm not that good yet still learning the titan ropes!

Anyone interested in adding me and playing? I play pretty much every day and I'm always looking to improve! 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Why is this GT silver? Something fishy goin on with this one

Aye. What he said.

I don't know nothing will show up I'm on gold...

IMO...too contrived. That is to say why would  a "girl gamer" feel compelled to mention the term "but I am a girl gamer" and the ridiculous bait of the PS4...LOFL. Total tell.

Wow, I know not to ask for help on here again.

Unless the Op is like 27 years old, itd be kinda creepy for her to play with any of this bunch, LOL.

Hey guys, LyLo is only asking for some help and all she has received is negativity. Please try to assume some positive intent instead of jumping to conclusions. Thank you.

Hey Lylo, how is your day? Could you tell us a bit more about yourself?

Thank The Lord there are some friendly people on here!

I've only just started on xbox, just bought it yesterday, so I've had some teething problems! I'm 17 from the UK and I don't know anyone who has an xbox one and titan fall so I thought I would ask on here maybe make some new xbox friends.

Didn't realise I was going be accused of baiting people (to what I don't know)

Okay, thank God I qualified MY response w/ ...IMO. It's just that I thought that the OP might be practicing witchcraft! But seriously, my bad. Don't want to be a ***. Is there anything I can do to help?! Apologies and respect.