Girl gamer looking to join mw3 clan

I play mw3 whenever I have a spare moment. I use submachine guns most of the time, however I can use any weapon thrown at me.

I have Elite membership, but only free version.

Looking to join a decent, friendly clan that aren't too rage filled if a match is lost.

I don't have amazing K/D, because I would rather play for fun, as part of a fun clan (0.65)

thanks :) message me if you want more info on my stats, playing times etc :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hi i'm the leader of Demize Gaming

tired of playing alone?

want a good team to back you up, when the **** talkers join the lobby?

want to have a montage/commentary on youtube, but have no capture card.

just want to have fun with friends?

join DEMIZE GAMING!

check out the youtube channel and website: demizehq.webs.com & youtube.com/toxicxxiI

Message me on xbl if your interested

I have created a clan known as rSz in MW3 Elite, but just never launched it yet. The general idea of the clan itself, based on the PC Division, is mainly to just have fun without the burden of “responsibilities” when in reality we are all just here to game whenever we can. The option to become involved and have a voice to better the clan is there for you to decide without any pressure.

The clan rSz domain I did end up taking down, but will launch a new one when the time is right.

Our original URL: clanrebornsoulz.angelfire.com.

Add me on Xbox Live if you are interested or contact me directly at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.

heyyy im in an a all girl clan called certified lady gunnaz :)

feel free to visit the website: www.certifiedladygunnaz.enjin.com

hey are u still looking to join a clan?

Vixens of Valor is a girls ONLY clan looking for new members. Check out the website if you want, take a look around: vixensofvalor.enjin.com/home

:)

www.valiantnation.com/.../forum.php

Join Valiant Nation.

We play many games across many platforms in many countries.

Chances are, that there are people near you in our clan.

Join today and enjoy your time with us.

Plus, we have an entire girls only squad within our ranks.