ghosts

i purchased call of duty ghosts last night, i bought it for 60$ on the xbox marketplace, the problem is i only have a 4gb xbox 360 slim, and the game is 8gb too download, so i went to wal-mart and bought a 16gb usb, i downloaded ghosts and downloaded it to my usb, it took almost 3 hours to download, once it finished i tried to play it it kept saying disc unreadable, and i was thinking wtf? i downloaded it from the marketplace i don't even have the disc, this shouldn't be happening. it turns out i had my modern warefare 2 in the disc tray, so i took it out and tried to play ghosts again. it worked for about 10 minutes and, now it won't work at all. my usb i downloaded it to isn't even showing up on my xbox, i tried multiple things but it just isn't working. the usb is lighting up and showing its plugged in but its not showing up as a storage device on my xbox. i spent 60$ on ghosts and almost 3 hours waiting for it to download, this is unacceptable. please help

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey there

When you first plugged your USB stick into the Xbox 360, did you format it to the Xbox

You can do this by pressing Y when it appears and format it to your Xbox 360. This will install it and make the Xbox recognize it.

Regards

Volunteer Moderator | Xbox Ambassador | Article Author | Windows & Xbox Insider

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.