Ghosts Season Pass

purchased the season pass today for COD Ghosts, redeemed and downloaded the pass, i cant see any of the new DLC maps or digital pack, its let me download free fall but thats about it, any help appreciated

Iain

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

The map pack releases on Tuesday.

DLC for Call of Duty: Ghosts isn't out now at the moment. As for as I know, the first map pack doesn't come out until the 28th. Wait until then. Also, download the latest DLC on Ghost's ingame store, not the Xbox marketplace.

cheers, just me being impatient lol :-)

hammy1996:   If you go into one of your load-outs, check under the reticle or the gun camo section. You should see an unlocked "shuriken" reticle and a camo called "Ice".

The map itself should unlock on the 28th.

SwampDawgg

Hi there I haven't brought the season pass but will I be able to buy it separately for around $20.00 ? Thanks

Yeah you can buy the first maps separately for about $20.

The first map pack is noe available for season pass owners

[quote user="Pinbot Fembot 1"]Yeah you can buy the first maps separately for about $20.[/quote][quote user="Pinbot Fembot 1"]buy the first maps separately for about $20.[/quote][quote user="Pinbot Fembot 1"] first maps separately for about $20.[/quote][quote user="Pinbot Fembot 1"]separately for about $20.[/quote][quote user="Pinbot Fembot 1"]$20[/quote][quote user="Pinbot Fembot 1"]$20[/quote][quote user="Pinbot Fembot 1"] first maps separately for about $20.[/quote]My mind is full of wat