Ghosts on disk AND Forza 5 digitally downloaded

The race game goes through the movie about how great the game looks and then when I get to be able to have the option to play it starts loading the start page car and then screen goes black and Xbox locks up! On COD it may let me in a game today ,4 actually, but if I'm not in the game, like back out to work on my guns and such it locks up , goes black , then back to the start page kinda locked up but every min. Or so will give me an option to play on Xbox live and if I'm fast enough 1 out of 10 if I don't it goes back to black then the ghosts screen with the digital landscape or whatever it is and locks up on that till I take the game out to be able to get back to just watching TV...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi Doubtful,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your games.

I would recommend trying these steps to reset your console to factory defaults and then installing the game again.

Please let us know how this goes and we'll work from there. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you, that worked for the disk game but still after several times uninstalling & reinstalling, also with no disk in the game when starting  guess that always overrides the digital one.. Race game locks up right at the beginning of the first free race through the town, I'm guessing never been into that town!!!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.