Ghosts free fall map wont dl

I cant dl free fall for xbox one i just get a message saying, cannot buy this right now. Sorry there was a problem getting this offer. Please try again later. any ideas? I know a few people who are having the same problem. any help would be appreciated. thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Is it even out on the One yet?I'm not sure.

Same problem here, spent an hour with support about it yesterday and they couldn't sort it and i have been told they will be in touch within the next 2 days!

And it is out as some people have redeemed there code fine.

I'm really happy now. I never posted this problem coz I searched the whole internet for this issue and I couldn't find a word on it. I thought I was the only person who this was happening too. Thanks guys. Let's hope it sorted soon.

Bad news. Ive just been on phone to Microsoft and they said its not a valid code and i should speak to Activision but they aren't open until Monday. I will let you know what happens.

Been speaking to MS again its a US code and i am waiting for a new one via email

if you are having this problem go to settings then system change your location to usa and then reboot and reedem the code worked fine for me. Then just change your settings back again

Since I redeemed my code on the 360 it just let me download it again without a code. But honestly you aren't missing out on anything. Imo it's the worst map in the game.

FIXED IT!!!!

go to settings, system, location and change location to USA and restart.

Then change it back when its downloaded.

Awesome job, done it too. Now I just need to find out where to get the Day One Forza DLC.......

If you're having trouble redeeming your free-fall code then visit xbox.com login to your account, go to redeem a code and then change your location to the United States.It should then let you redeem the code. I had to do this with mine. Then on your Xbox One go to "My games & apps" highlight Call of Duty and press the start button and click "Show all add-ons" It should then show the option to download the Free Fall map.