Ghosts, again made for those good players

So I got Ghosts and after a day of gaming it seems that it's again geared for those unbelievable players, the squad points are slow going and they want you to get 1500 squad points to unlock 5 of your squad players and that's before you can start to rank them up, ffs players who are not that good always sit back and watch people rank up over hours instead of days, really can't be asked with it now, thanks infinity ward and activision you again left those not so good on the crap pile once again, great job NOT!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Thank you ghost. I was gonna buy it tomorrow. I don't like to compete and be the best in games. Unless it's the retro kind (Game Room, etc).

Am not that great but not that bad GHOST plays good and real fast its a new game it will get better.after a patch or 2.....

I'm just afraid there will be modders and hackers. I just wish we can go back in the olden days of gaming -_-

I already got gold, and will not buy cod ghosts

LOL... CoD games made for "good players"......

After playing squads I must admit its a bit better as you play  your squad against a squad of Ai but they play nearly like real players and you can rank up as it's online without all the crap of having to be really really good though multiplayer is for competitive players still!

Much like any game of sport, It's the same thing every year.    Now your catching on.....  How many times must a name cange be done RND???

COD needs a major overhaul. I think i'll stick to the Battlefield series going forward.

When playing Call of Duty it all depends on how you play.

If you play the game while rushing through everything, well, you'll get killed for sure.

Right now the game Call of Duty Ghosts is very new. Everyone (yes everyone) has to practice in the game before you "get good" at playing.

So, the game is not made for "Good Players", but for everyone who practices a lot.

So far I have decided not to buy Ghosts. I am a competitive player, but I don't believe it is worth the money. I do not want to spend $60 on something that is just not that good.