Ghost Warefare Clan [GWC] Looking for members, and superiors!

Ghost Warfare is a Clan for the Call of Duty's MW2, and the up-coming MW3.
The clan is looking for players aged 14+ and are willing to take on good, and not so good players. The not so good players will have the advantage of working in a team and learning the in-game skills. The good players will have the chance to help under-ranked and not so good players in the Clan. What you are getting out the clan is pure fun, and 100% gaming in a non-cheating fashion.
The Clan are not doing trials until there is a good amount of willing members, so if you are interested then message me, and i'll be sure to get back to you. The Clan now has a Facebook Page if anyone is interested in liking it, superiors will get administrator rights to the page also. If I find that I need to push any updates to you, i'll re-post in this thread.
Intershotz

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Oh I forgot the link to the Facebook Page:- www.facebook.com/.../247356021954178

Oh I forgot the link to the Facebook Page:- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ghost-Warfare-Clan/247356021954178

Usually you'll probably get trolled by like the whole forum community here, but I guess I'll help you out.

Thanks man, hate 'dem trollers!

In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox. In before troll. Oh, ***, a paradox.