Thats the last level by the way.

I know what im spending my first prestige token on ^^

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

"Prestige players earn a token every time they level up, tokens you can "spend" on either extra Create-A-Class slots (which can be upgraded up to five times,) or on unlocking a new weapon permanently."

Sorry to burst your bubble. :D

its not bursted yet, pic or its not true :D

Good to hear Kanaye.  55 Seems a little ridiculous.  I hate when useful stuff isnt unlocked until letter and you get stuck with crap until then.

contradict yourself much?

I also recall them saying that even by prestige 10 you wont have everything unlocked yet, what do you thing they mean by that? that you wont have everyweapon and class unlocked by then? if that was the case i think that would of said that.............

Lol, ghost is unlocked alot earlier than lvl 55 O.O

LOL, no it isnt!!!

ghost is level 55, C4 level 40 something, I think its a good thing, levels the playing field a little

Actually, I was countering the OP's point. In these kind of things, word choice is very important  - it says weapon, not equipment or gear. The last two would've given hope for perk unlock. You don't need a bachelor's to use logic and common sense, y'know?

Ghost at 55 does not level the playing field. It just encourages people to not prestige which slows everything down.

ghost - blind eye, if you will is a must have to change the playing field against opposing, assault, style kill streaks. A lot of people complain about players going all in for assault, but blind eye/ghost renders kill streaks useless for small performance sacrifices. I hate it being a late perk for that reason. Now all the pros will more easily spawn ***.