ghost sucked so im not buying this

this is gonna be the same as the last cod, minorly different guns and perks and possibly class system.

i made the mistake of believing that cod devs would actually make the game different but i got duped out of  120 dollars.

ghosts is crap, i cant sell it cause i have a season pass. people stop buying into the hype train its going to crash like ghosts. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ha ha ha how cute.

Ghosts was just like every other COD title out there. Fun. And now that they are coming out every year should be interesting to see what they do as each company now has 3 years to produce something different. I think the worst part of Ghosts is the Spawns. Other than that been enjoying it a lot.

Different developer, longer development cycle, and new engine.

Not sure why any previous COD's would influence your decision on the new one with so many new factors to consider.

Plus it's super early. We haven't even heard anything about MP yet! Sounds like you're jumping the gun a bit. :/

if its every year itll be twice as bad

I can at least say ghost is pretty low on my favorite cod games to play and I hope the next one will be better.  I enjoyed blops 2 and don't understand how cod can go from being great to boring!  I have 3 guys at 60 and the rest sitting anywhere between level 25 to 37 and it is getting very hard for me to keep playing to the point where I only play squads now.  I mean Id rather play against a bunch of bots than go play online with a so many cheaters and super try hards that have 3 or more kd spread in ffa.  

I'm not expecting to be amazed by CoD: AW, I will most likely end up buying it even if I don't like it because all my friends will be picking it up. 

Every cod title has had its drawbacks. Mw2 and was...hacks. BO...and BO2 lag compensatio . ghost...well...its ghost. I'm sure advanced will have pluses and minuses

Yup, Cod is CoD, and I like it. (Not as much as in the past) but its fun nevertheless.

Agreed!

i wont buy this crap.