Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

does any one know when the true release date is. i have been waiting for this game for over two years & every time a date is given its put forword another 6 months. this is getting me very frustrated.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Im big GR fan also :)   it took me over 3 years to get all achievements on Graw2 the first game i 100%

I have read the lame new Nintendo Wii U may even get a new GR before us or we waiting for that crap to come out for multiple release....Ubi seems to think its a good idea to spit on there fan base and make gimmick crap for 3ds and Wii U

Also some GR fans think it should go back to only 1st person view , you obviously never player Graw/Graw 2 on pc, the 360/ps ver is 100x better

March 2012.  Doubt they'll make that.  They are planning to start a beta in Q1 2012 as well, apparently.

I have grown up with the GR series but the E3 videos they showed looks very cheesy.   Walking right up to a person even with active camo is just a bit silly to me. Then someone got killed right by another person and they didnt see or hear anything. I do see a lot in common with RSV2 in a good way.   I was really excited for this game but now I am a bit skeptical. I have bought every single GR game but I think I will just rent this one.  I guess we will see how the beta goes.    

^^^

that doesn't sounds like a GR game...they are very hard. I hope the game be hard as GRAW 1 and 2.

[quote user="Uyuyuy72"]

^^^

that doesn't sounds like a GR game...they are very hard. I hope the game be hard as GRAW 1 and 2.

[/quote]

Neither of the GRAW games were very difficult.  I hope they are at least that hard, hopefully they are more difficult. 

I actually quite like what they've shown with the stealth and am quite excited to play the game.

well solo are hard IMO.

Hopefully the Oct 1 release date will stick but I am not going to get my hopes up.  I've played this series since day 1 and it is the best IMO.  I've grown weary of anticipating the GRFS release...........continues to wait. :(

[quote user="HANDLEBARS"]

Hopefully the Oct 1 release date will stick but I am not going to get my hopes up.  I've played this series since day 1 and it is the best IMO.  I've grown weary of anticipating the GRFS release...........continues to wait. :(

[/quote]

well they are bringing some of the old games from back in those days, im excited for hitman to come back to life.

I think Absolution will be incredible.  I am anxiously awaiting that one for sure.

I too am a HUGE fan of the Ghost Recon series.  I hope it will be released around Oct (my Birthday) I think it'll be the ONLY thing to cure my current COD addiction.

GR is so realistic and COD is becoming too cartoonish in my opinion.