Ghost Recon Future Soldier!

I'm getting the new Ghost Recon Future Solider game and I don't think anyone on my friends list is getting it or will get it. Well I heard it is more a squad based game on multiplayer, if your getting the game and want to party up or squad up, send me a friend request. Thanks for your time!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm not getting this game on day one, will most likely pick it up in a week or so, but feel free to add me.

Also, don't forget to post this in the GRFS forum, you might find more people there. http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_360_games/t_z/tom_clancys_ghost_recon_future_soldier/f/1516.aspx

Can't wait to see this game crash and burn.

Not that I want it to but the gameplay (controls, fluidity, etc), during the multiplayer beta, was just lame.

Thanks!

Oh, I didn't get to play the beta. I hope what you say about the beta isn't true about the actual game. Lol.

[quote user="LOOONEY TOONZ"]

Oh, I didn't get to play the beta. I hope what you say about the beta isn't true about the actual game. Lol.

[/quote]

It's just my opinion and they apparently patched a few things during the beta after I left. I'm not sure what those patches fixed, but something was changed to create a better experience.

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]It's just my opinion and they apparently patched a few things during the beta after I left. I'm not sure what those patches fixed, but something was changed to create a better experience.[/quote]

I just hope the game is good! Haa.

I thoroughly enjoyed the beta. I'm sure the game won't disappoint!

[quote user="LOOONEY TOONZ"]I just hope the game is good! Haa.[/quote]

I really enjoyed the beta and so did all my friends, so I'm pretty confident the game will be good. I'm hoping that they've fixed a few of the problems I had with the beta before launch, but we'll have to just wait and see.

The beta was awesome and actually sold me on the Multiplayer aspect of the game.

I was getting it no matter what for the Co-op aspect, but now I know i'll get enjoyment from the Multiplayer.

The only thing I see being a problem w/ the MP is if we can't get more than 3 friends on a team.

I know we can do 1 squad, but a team is 2 squads, why not let 8 friends ( an XBL party) play together?

I believe most developers think that most gamers have 0 friends.

I just want to see if online is going to be that inconsistent. I can't tell you how many times I kept on getting booted or got some weird loading loop. If they they fix that, I'm all for GRFS. I hope they have 16 player Co-op.