Ghost Recon Future Soldier Reveals Third Member of Team Ghost – Coco

A new vid of Ghost recon revealed the newest member of ghost team and that is none other than Coco ..
this is a very bold step taken by ubisoft lets see what effect does it makes when the game comes out .
Seriously a team member like this would distract  any hardest enemy of this world .

here the official video link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB7lgKZCBoA&feature=player_embedded

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well, she doesn't distract me. I honestly think she is sort of gross, but what ever.

Think Ubisoft must be on a tight budget.

Im sorry but women like this are not pretty.

She's very "handsome"...

In all honesty, pretty stupid and very "Hollywood" type garbage material.

As the decay of another Title begins.

^Ads like this remind me of some car advertisements where they have a hot model promoting the car or the engine or w/e its just a terrible way to sell something not only are you cheating your customers, demeaning the person modeling but also lowering the value of your own product.

If a product is good it sells itself.

[quote user="Nameloi"]^Ads like this remind me of some car advertisements where they have a hot model promoting...[/quote]
Worse actually.

It's like an Ad (we've all seen them on our Local TV Broadcast/ Channels) where they use a "friend", "girlfriend", "wife" or whoever that isn't even really "hot" to begin with and they are only fooling themselves in thinking she's "hot". Yeah, it's a case of "not so girl next door" makes a budget commercial because she "knows" someone.

I don't understand the point of this video at all.

Some sort of publicity stunt? Because really, if I was really leaning towards buying GRFS this video would make me reconsider not buying it.

In all honesty, I think she is just doing a video game because Ice-T was in one....she mad jelly bro lol

I came in expecting to see Conan O'Brien as the member of Ghost team....I was horribly disappointed. Who the hell is she anyways?

^Ice-Ts wife who I honestly don't care about, bad way to sell a game.