Ghost Recon Future Soldier Beta

If you played it today what are your impressions so far? I think it will be worth the day one purchase. There are some annoying things in mp like the constant sensor spamming and cloak but I got to tip my hat off to Ubisoft they really nailed this game.   

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I tried playing three times, it hung on the loading screen for 5+ minutes each time and I had to dashboard out. Got tired of trying so I gave up for the night.

I was kinda busy with a clan ops in MW3, but I'll be sure to play it tomorrow.

Same here.

I tried 4 or 5 times, but I would just get stuck on the loading screen.  Hopefully it will work better tomorrow.

Do I feel this will offer some good ol' ghost recon memories?  Yes.  So far it hasn't disappointed but there are a few things I find iffy/not familiar with yet.

One thing is the Swap Cover.  Sure it offers tactical maneuvers but it makes the gameplay too fast for GR, IMO.  Also the fact that your team is always showing up green, don't really like that yet, not sure if I will get used to it.  The gunsmithing is just bananas, so many options.  I think this is a mode that other games will follow, it offers an up close an personal relationship with your weapons.  

As of now I cannot wait for May 22nd.  Seeing as we have a Beta and a taste of the game, we shouldn't get another delay/crosses fingers!

My only complaint and I know this is the beta, are the menus/fonts.  Seems GRAWish, maybe it's just me.  Looking forward to the release.

I thought it was kind of meh. I know it does not represent the entire product to be released but just not feeling it. I can defiantly see how it could become a good team based game with the different abilities. I liked the sensor grenades the most.

Bullet detection needs too improve,controls are a little sluggish,and loading screen freezes and last thing when I was playing in a room I was going around lagging and no one could kill me and I could do all the objective's and no one could kill me. I got like 15,000 xp for that match.  But ya know its a beta so that happens :)

[quote user="DanteSparda504"]

I tried playing three times, it hung on the loading screen for 5+ minutes each time and I had to dashboard out. Got tired of trying so I gave up for the night.

[/quote] Yeah, that was really annoying. Anyway, the controls take a bit getting used to. They're rather clunky.

Its GR trying to get a part of the COD money pretty much. I couldnt help but laugh when I was looking through gunsmith and saw the heartbeat sensor. The beta maps are horribly designed too. If you're having a hard time connecting try clearing your cache. It worked for me.

Only had time to play one match and the controls seemed somewhat wonky to me but they'll probably just take some getting used to

I've played the PC Beta and was Impressed with it, I've not had chance to play it on the 360 yet.