GHOST EXPLOIT FOUND

I think I am the first person to find this, but I found out how to have Ghost and any other tier one perk at the same time.

CRAZIEST STUFF EVAR

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Cheating at video games? Time to leave mom's basement, dude.

i dont get it?

[quote user="LT ALD0 R4INE"]

I think I am the first person to find this, but I found out how to have Ghost and any other tier one perk at the same time.

CRAZIEST STUFF EVAR

[/quote]

I see what ya did.

I've actually switched from primarily running Ghost and have lately been running Hardline Pro w/ the Counter Spy Plane.  I still will get screwed on occasion when my Counter isn't up though, as I'm a heavy flanker.

[quote user="MaTtKs"]

-Snip-

[/quote]

All you have to say is "Exploit" and this guy shows up!

I thought that was a cheat to have a silencer and another attachment without having to use Warlord.

you guys know the cheat were you can have a pistol IN EACH HAND

[quote user="The Junior V"]

[quote user="MaTtKs"]

-Snip-

[/quote]

All you have to say is "Exploit" and this guy shows up!

I thought that was a cheat to have a silencer and another attachment without having to use Warlord.

[/quote]

Well, it's kind of my job to stay on top of that stuff.

Not sure what you're referring to with the attachment comment.  Elaborate?

Not when I'm running Hardline and Sam Turret. Shooting down your air support FOR DAYS.

[quote user="MaTtKs"]

[/quote]

The CSP is my silencer and Dual Mags is my second attachment. I know, I promise not to do it anymore if you don't ban me....

[quote user="The Junior V"]

[quote user="MaTtKs"]

[/quote]

The CSP is my silencer and Dual Mags is my second attachment. I know, I promise not to do it anymore if you don't ban me....

[/quote]

Thats something I never thought of ...... I almost always use  a silencer.

Although I prefer killstreaks rewards that kill people. ........... even when I switch off for team matches, I'd prefer to go with sp/heli/bb over using a ksr for stealth.

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

Thats something I never thought of ...... I almost always use  a silencer.

Although I prefer killstreaks rewards that kill people. ........... even when I switch off for team matches, I'd prefer to go with sp/heli/bb over using a ksr for stealth.

[/quote]

I prefer my KSRs to kill as well, however, even when using Ghost and a silencer, a CSP is a nice thing to save several of for when and if the enemy brings in a SR-71. I'll end a game with 3 or 4 that I never even used.