Ghetto Gaming is recuiting/ looking for clans to have clan battles with

my friends clan ghetto gaming is recruiting. we have 3 members and we are looking for more. we do clan matches and we are currently 1-0.  we will make a game battles team once we get more people. in order to join, you must have a mic and tryout. message either me (Ghetto Chipmunk) or the leader (Ghetto Falcon) for a tryout/ clan match.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Are you 12? Do you think that's funny?

More than likely white, suburban teenagers.

I lol'd

^ this.

so do you want to join?

[quote user="Ghetto Chipmunk"]

so do you want to join?

[/quote]

Stay in school, kid.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Wd-Q3F8KM]

[quote user="Ghetto Chipmunk"]

my friends clan ghetto gaming is recruiting. we have 3 members and we are looking for more. we do clan matches and we are currently 1-0.  we will make a game battles team once we get more people. in order to join, you must have a mic and tryout. message either me (Ghetto Chipmunk) or the leader (Ghetto Falcon) for a tryout/ clan match.

[/quote]

Clearly you are going to be really busy for a while sorting through all these people scrambling to join your clan,but inbetween scheduling tryouts ,have a read of xblpets post on clan recruiting on this forum.

I don't join clans who don't take the time to read pinned threads in forums. Specifically this one.

And why would I or anyone else want to have the name 'Ghetto' attached to our GT's?

do i have to be a hoodrat?