GFWL + XBL compatibility

Okay, I don't understand these forums or how to navigate to the correct one so I will put this here.

I would like to think that I could go into my games history, or games list through my achievement score, and then select a game to view any DLC offered, buy it, and then play it.

Sadly, that thinking would be wrong.  If you click my gamerscore and then follow the link to Bioshock 2 (PC) you will get to an error page.  I don't understand how that sort of thing gets overlooked.

Obviously GFWL and XBL are different beasts, but they do use the same sign ins and could benefit by better integration with each other.  The website is slick, but not so slick when I get a broken link right in my game history.

I might make a similar post in the GFWL forums, but it doesn't look like anyone who works for Microsoft checks it anyway (see this post about a broken link that is still broken) http://forums.xbox.com/gfw/general/forums_feedback/f/283/t/18806.aspx

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You can see suggested add-ons for your games in the Games Marketplace. Is this the functionality you are looking for?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Not sure where to find the suggested add-on page that you mentioned.

But no, mainly what I want is to be able to click Bioshock 2 (PC) in my games history and be able to visit the Bioshock 2 (PC) page to see the DLC and other stuff.

If you click a symbol of a game in my gamercard (say, Bioshock 2) it will show you my game history, then click Bioshock 2 (PC) and it will go to a dead page (marketplace.xbox.com/.../1414793308), when it should go to the Bioshock 2 (PC) page that probably exists on GFWL marketplace.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.