GFWL PC, Not able to download after purchase

Not realy sure where to post this since this is for PC. But GFWL marketplace is about the same thing on PC as on X-box right?

Well i Bought a Car pack (Mud and Guts) for Dirt 3 on GFWL marketplace, but after card verification/Transaction Verification i get a error saying "there has been a problem, Please try again later" and i'm not able to download it or have it in my download page. But the thing is the car pack has been registered as billed and payed for in my transaction history and i've checked on my online bank history and get the same payment verification.

Due note just a hour befor i tried to buy this pack i bought another car pack (Power and Glory) without problem, and i've tried several time to "Buy" the pack again but get the same error and my bank records a billing of 5,-NOK (Norwegian currancy, i'm norwegian but it seems the support forum is in english) each time i've hit the download button in the store, and that annoys me greatly.

I've also tried to buy Points but get the same message, but no billing registered so far.

What i've tried to do to fix the problem at my end:

• Cleaned Cookies and web relatated content
  • Deleted GFWL and Marketplace with a clean directory
  • Fresh install of GFWL and Marketplace
  • Re-checked .net version and silverlight, but up to date. Not even able to force Update

So, did i just waist my money on a product i'm not able to use?

Atlease give me a code or something. So i can get what i've payed for.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

You may get better help on the GFWL forums - forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.