[GFWL] Can't access DLC after redeeming codes online

First off, sorry if this is the wrong spot, I could not find a support forum specifically for GFWL. If there is such a forum, then can someone please move this there.

I've been trying to access my DLC for Fable 3, which I bought along with DLC on steam a while ago, and just got around to playing now. At first I couldn't access the marketplace through the client, and so I redeemed my codes on the website. I still couldn't access the client to download them, though; I kept getting a connection error. I solved that by reinstalling the client, but the DLC I redeemed doesn't show up, and I can't re-redeem those codes. I can access and download the free DLC just fine from within the game, but not the stuff I've already paid for. Any help would be appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

From reading this FAQ support.xbox.com/.../pc-marketplace-closing it would appear that you would have to contact the developer of Fable about your DLC

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Update: Found the issue! It seems when I redeemed the code through the website instead of in-game, it attached the DLC to my XBox list, not my PC list. Lovely. So with that in mind, can someone please fix that?

Sorry this didn't help.

Well, seemed to have fixed itself. My DLC items showed up ingame, so I guess I can assume the quests did as well. I'd say that someone should look into the weird redeeming thing, but Fable can't be bough online anymore anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter a whole lot. Thanks?

Sorry this didn't help.