getting your soul back

Hello everyone, Im not sure but I think after killing the dragon in the soul place she told me how to get my missing soul back.   If so I missed what she said, anyone out there know?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

You should have it on your Quest marker, check your quests and pick it. BUT.....

Hate to tell you but there's also a glitch you may have come across and I hope for your sake you didn't.

Also check your Active Effects, if you have no penalties (for being a live body in The Soul Cairn) and/or you had some strange occurances of being told your "Vampiric Effects Recede After Feeding" then you've got the "You're a Vampire and there's no way to solve it glitch."

If you have any of the above, the only hope you have is re-loading a save BEFORE the Sould Cairn and getting Selena or whatever her name is to turn you into a Vampire and then doing the Vampire cure quest when you're done with Dawnguard. Because if you have any of the above and no saves before The Soul Cairn - you're a Vampire and there's no curing it, not ever.

Nice Spoilers in the title.

^^^ Build a bridge.

[quote user="Barry The Gibb"]

You should have it on your Quest marker, check your quests and pick it. BUT.....

Hate to tell you but there's also a glitch you may have come across and I hope for your sake you didn't.

Also check your Active Effects, if you have no penalties (for being a live body in The Soul Cairn) and/or you had some strange occurances of being told your "Vampiric Effects Recede After Feeding" then you've got the "You're a Vampire and there's no way to solve it glitch."

If you have any of the above, the only hope you have is re-loading a save BEFORE the Sould Cairn and getting Selena or whatever her name is to turn you into a Vampire and then doing the Vampire cure quest when you're done with Dawnguard. Because if you have any of the above and no saves before The Soul Cairn - you're a Vampire and there's no curing it, not ever.

[/quote]

Just some clarification - it's your Skills I meant to check for the penalties, if there's nothing in red and you chose the Soul Trap option, you're a Vampire. Checking your Active Effects if you find Vampire effects (weakness to fire etc), you're a Vampire.

Here's some further discussion if you're unfortunate enough to have this glitch, nothing more I can tell you except you're a Vampire, forever.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_360_games/t_z/elder_scrolls_v_skyrim/f/1733/t/292808.aspx

Thanks for the info Barry, I just didnt see the quest at first.  All is good now.

all i rember hearing was it was on a Altar?  

[quote user="Payton Jones"]

Nice Spoilers in the title.

[/quote]made me lol. thanx.

[quote user="Fortified Brad"]

^^^ Build a bridge.

[/quote]

Did I complain about it?   Umm, no.   But thanks for your input.